St. Clair County Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604. ((800) 621-7440 or www.hlcommission.org)
The college is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges.
The college has been approved by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for the training of non-quota, alien students admitted under Section 4(e) of the Immigration Act of 1924. Contact the Office of the College President if you wish to review the Statement of Affiliation Status.
For approved or accredited programs, please see our website.
Assessment of Student Learning
St. Clair County Community College is committed to excellence in education. To ensure this excellence, the college has instituted a plan to assess student learning and to analyze the college’s impact on its students to improve teaching and learning. The various procedures used in the assessment plan are designed to gather information and will not affect an individual student’s progress in his/her program, grades and/or graduation.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Association of Community College Trustees
- League for Innovation in the Community College
- Michigan Community College Association
- Michigan Community College Athletic Association
- Michigan Colleges Online
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development
- National Junior College Athletic Association
- The Higher Learning Commission
- State of Michigan Board of Nursing